Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy ( DMCA Policy )
Last Updated: September 6, 2022
DMCA Policy: The written content for www.PharmacyValuations.com (PV.com) is original content and has been personally written by staff working for PV.com. We maintain documentation of original content.
We have had one competitor out right copy word for word some of our material. We have had other competitors copy segments of our content. Articles that we have written and posted on this web site, or at various Article Directories and Blogs, have been copied to other web pages/sites without our consent or without providing PV.com either links to the PV.com site or credit for the material – need to be removed.
All jPegs and graphic composites used for PV.com have either been purchased with the proper licensing from Fotolia.com, have been created by us, or are from pictures we took personally.
However, if you believe that content available by means of the PV.com website, newsletter, or blogs infringes on one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the email address listed below. If PV.com takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to clear up any misconceptions or disputes. Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent a DMCA copyright infringement. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by PV.com infringes your copyright, you should consider first politely contacting us.
All DMCA Infringement Notices need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments maybe discarded) and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
1. An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
2. An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
3. A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit WA to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific web page, dated newsletter, blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion – a quote, an image, a link, the text, etc. – your complaint refers to;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
5. A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. PV.com retains the option to send you a counter-notice stating why your claim does not infringe copyrights.